Friday, 15 June 2012
Friday Felicities was started many years ago by a friend who found thankfulness to God in everyday blessings, while battling cancer. Nattie Rose you are remembered. Today I do Friday Felicities to help me remember her and to help myself keep my focus on God.
Lord Thank You for.......
- Rides from friends to work.
- Friends and Family that helps us out.
- Delta, my recovery group.
- My friend "Gracie" who listened when I needed someone.
- Work, part time at Walmart, is better than no income at all.
- New co-workers, whom I enjoy.
- A wonderful husband.
- A place to live.
- New friends.
- YOUR WORD!
- Birdies who sing your praises even if they wake me up WAY to early before the sun rises.
- Hope in YOU!
- Love, Grace, Forgiveness, Repentance........ all through you.
- Dinner waiting when I got home at 10pm from work, my husband had ordered Chinese for his dinner and had it waiting in the fridge for me.
- Time to journal.
- Talking to friends on the phone.
- Connection and Relationships
- Trust in YOU.
My list could probably go on, but for now these are things I am thankful for.